My Guide Website?
- Experience the wild Atlantic Coast of the West of Ireland
- Hike along the cliff tops of the Cliffs of Moher
- See the lunar-like landscape of the Burren
- Enjoy an optional lunch in a traditional Irish pub
- Marvel at historic monuments, such as Lemenagh Castle
- Learn the history of the Cliffs of Moher with a free ticket to the Atlantic Edge
DescriptionExperience the highest cliffs in Europe on this full-day tour from Limerick. Embark on a journey to the historic city for the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher. Admire the stunning natural biodiversity of Galway Bay and stop at Bunratty Castle. Hop aboard the spacious and climate-controlled bus at Arthurs Quay in Limerick. Lean back and take in the views on the comfortable drive. Stop along the way to view King John’s Castle and the River Shannon. Continue to County Clare to explore the Cliffs of Moher. Spend 1.5 hours to enjoy the geological beauty of the cliffs. Receive a complimentary ticket to the award-winning Atlantic Edge exhibition which examines all aspects of the mighty cliffs. Depart the Cliffs of Moher for Doolin village, where a pint and lunch in a traditional Irish pub can be purchased. Along the way, enjoy superb views of the Atlantic Coast and Aran Islands. Visit one of the unusual limestone landscapes of the lunar-like Burren where the Arctic, Alpine, and Mediterranean flowers flourish side-by-side. If it's the right season, see one of 26 different types of orchids that grow on Galway Bay. Drive along Galway Bay and take a rest stop at Bunratty Castle. Imagine the days when Norman knights, Gaelic warriors, and jousting chieftains hung out at the hallowed spot. Depart from Bunratty Castle and drive back to your meeting point in Limerick.
IncludesTransportation Guide Entrance fee to the Cliffs of Moher Ticket for the Atlantic Edge exhibition
- The activity provider reserves the right to change the typical itineraries at any time at their discretion. They will endeavor to avoid this and if necessary, substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€39.00Buy Tickets!