My Guide Website?
Cliffs of Moher: Visitor Experience Ticket42 Reviews
Discover one of Ireland’s most spectacular natural sights with an entrance ticket to the Cliffs of Moher Experience. Marvel at the highest cliffs in Europe with panoramic views over the sea.
- Take in spectacular views of the Cliffs of Moher
- Enjoy coastal walks along the cliff tops, marveling at the Atlantic Ocean
- Visit the cliffs exhibition in the underground cave
- See 30,000 pairs of nesting birds, including fulmars, guillemots, and puffins
- Sip a cup of coffee in the café with panoramic views of Liscannor Bay
DescriptionSpend the day at the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience, Ireland's most visited natural attraction. Located at the southwestern edge of the Burren region of County Clare, the dramatic rocks were named after a fort that once stood on Hag’s Head. Enjoy a magical vista that captures the hearts of up to 1 million visitors every year. Standing 214 meters (702 feet) at their highest point, the cliffs stretch for 8 kilometers (5 miles) along the Atlantic coast. On a clear day you can see the Aran Islands and Galway Bay, as well as the Twelve Pins and Maum Turk mountains in Connemara. Your ticket gives you access to the Visitor Center and Cliffs Exhibition. Housed at the center of an underground building, the domed cave contains images, displays and interpretive experiences to delight the young and old alike. Look across at Loop Head, the Dingle Peninsula, and Blasket Islands. O’Brien’s Tower at the highest point of the cliffs has served as a viewing point for visitors for hundreds of years. You will have unlimited parking and can stay for as long as you like to enjoy coastal walks without fear of extra costs, though the experience can easily be enjoyed in 2 hours.
IncludesAccess to the viewing areas and pathway Unlimited parking Visitor Center access Cliffs exhibition Wi-Fi Audio guide Visitor information leaflet and site map Ground floor at O'Brien's tower First floor and viewing area at the top of O'Brien's Tower
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, dress for the weather, and bring a rain jacket, hat, and gloves in winter
- Wheelchairs are available on request
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash
- You are not allowed to bring alcohol on site
- Don't forget your camera
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now