My Guide Website?
Dublin to Cliffs of Moher & Galway City Private Tour by Car
Discover the natural beauty of the Cliffs of Moher, the 8th Wonder of the World! Enjoy a full-day private car trip of Ireland's top attractions: Cliffs of Moher, O’Brien Tower, Galway City and more
Our Top Experiences and Tours in County Clare:If youʻre booking your trip to County Clare last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Ireland's Biggest Visitor Attractions with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Get breathtaking views from the famous Cliffs of Moher
- Explore Galway, the cultural heart of Ireland
- See Kilmacduagh Monastery and experience the Burren National Park
- Enjoy private car transfers direct from your accommodation in Dublin
DescriptionThe Cliffs of Moher are one of Ireland's most recognizable landmarks. The best way to experience this wonder of nature is with a Professional Guide, who knows the walking trail well. On this full-day tour you will see more than just the Cliffs, as we will visit many attractions of the west coast of Ireland! Let us take you on an Irish adventure! Book this 13-hour car tour to discover Ireland's Biggest Visitor Attractions! We will have a 5-Star Driver pick you up from your accommodation in Dublin in a clean, air-conditioned car. It is a private tour, so you will travel only with your group of family/friends and enjoy the full attention of your Private Guide. The first highlight of the day will be a visit to the medieval ruins of Kilmacduagh Monastery and the Burren National Park, which is known for its unique glaciated Karst landscape. The next attraction will be the world-famous Cliffs of Moher. We provide skip-the-line tickets so you can spend more time exploring the walking trail rather than waiting in a line to the ticket office. Standing on the cliff edge you will hear the violent waves crash and gnaw at the soft shale and sandstone, a scene known from films such as ''The Princess Bride'' and ''Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.'' The tour also includes additional tickets to the O'Brien’s Tower, which is the highest point of the cliffs and offers breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean and the Aran Islands in Galway Bay. The final stop will be the city of Galway, known for its great art and culture scene and the stunning Galway Cathedral. You can enjoy lunch here (at your own expense) and go souvenir shopping before the driver takes you back to Dublin.
IncludesPrivate Tour from Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher, Galway City, Kilmacduagh Monastery and the Burren National Park by Car 5-Star Private Guide who is fluent in the language selected when booking Tickets to Cliffs of Moher and the O'Brien's Tower Free entry to Kilmacduagh Monastery and the Burren National Park Private transport with pickup and drop-off at your accomodation in Dublin
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. The weather on the Cliffs of Mother is very windy, so we recommend bringing warm clothes and comfortable hiking shoes. For the convenience of all guests, it is best to have 1 licensed guide per maximum of 25 guests, so that all guests can get the best experience, ask questions and hear the guide well. The price will be higher if you need more than 1 guide. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van or minibus for groups of 5 people and more. If you're traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a 5-people tour to make use of a larger vehicle.