From Doolin: Cliffs of Moher Cruise178 Reviews
See the spectacular Cliffs of Moher from a different perspective on a roundtrip cruise from Doolin. Sail below Ireland's most iconic landmark, and marvel at the amazing rocks from the sea. Look for puffins and other sea birds along the way.
- Sail beneath the prehistoric Cliffs of Moher
- Look for puffins and other rare sea birds fishing and swimming around the boat
- Learn how Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was filmed at the site
- Chat with the friendly crew about the history of the cliffs
DescriptionSet sail from Doolin pier and embark on a voyage of discovery as you cruise along the coast to the world famous Cliffs of Moher. Enjoy scenic views of the islands of Aran and amazing limestone rocks of The Burren in North Clare. Approach the Cliffs of Moher to get a fantastic view of the headland of Aill na Searrach, popular with surfers for the wave they call the Aileen. Continue to the large sea stack of An Bhreannan Mor, just below the highest point of the cliffs. Marvel at all the tiny people strolling around the Visitors Centre and O'Brien's Tower observatory as you cruise off the coast for about 20 minutes. Benefit from the services of the experienced crew who will point out areas of interest and help you look for sea birds, such as gannets, guillemots, razorbills and Atlantic puffins nesting on the rocks. Return to Doolin and enjoy more amazing views on the 20-minute journey back to the pier.
IncludesRoundtrip cruise from Doolin Parking fees at Doolin Pier
- This activity is suitable for all ages
- Children under 2 years old travel free of charge
- Wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY