From Doolin: Inis Oirr Island & Cliffs of Moher Cruise32 Reviews
On this popular day-trip, you can visit Inis Oirr for a few hours and return to Doolin by cruising under the Cliffs of Moher.
- Visit the smallest Aran Island- Inis Oirr
- Relax on the return cruise via the Cliffs of Moher, a spectacular journey below these world famous cliffs
- Take a pony and trap, hire a bicycle or walk the uncrowded tiny roads of Inis Oirr
DescriptionThis tour combines a visit to the smallest island Inis Oirr and a cruise underneath the Cliffs of Moher. Explore the island for a few hours and return to Doolin via Cliffs of Moher. Inis Oirr (Eastern Island) is only a 30 minute ferry journey from Doolin. There are many attractions to be found here including ancient castles, a shipwreck, a lighthouse, one of Ireland’s most beautiful beaches, a modern playground and several fine pubs and cafes. The 3 pubs all serve good, local food and traditional Irish music can be heard on a daily basis. The Cliffs of Moher are the crowning glory of the Clare coastline. Like a viewing platform for prehistoric giants who wish to peer over the edge of Europe, the cliffs provide an unrivaled view across the vast boiling wildness of the Atlantic Ocean, a world unchanged since the pre-Celtic masters of magic, the Tuatha Dé Danann who ruled Ireland.
IncludesFerry out to Inis Oirr and returning via the Cliffs of Moher Public carpark with pay and display parking at Doolin pier
- Please note that if you are parking in the pay and display car park you will need to bring coin change for the machine. The prices are €1 for 2 hours, €5 for 2 - 5 hours, €15 for 30 hours - 1 week
- The tour departs at 10:00 AM from Doolin Pier and then departs the island at 1:45 PM via Cliffs of Moher. Arriving back in Doolin for 3:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability