My Guide Website?
From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour11815 Reviews
Explore Ireland’s scenic landscapes and visit the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, and Galway on a day trip from Dublin. Travel by bus and enjoy the view as you journey along the Wild Atlantic Way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in County Clare:If youʻre booking your trip to County Clare last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Galway: Cliffs of Moher and The Burren Full Day Tour
- From Dublin: Guided Day Trip to Cliffs of Moher and Galway
- From Galway: Cliffs of Moher Half-Day Express Trip
- From Galway: Full-Day Cliffs of Moher & Burren Guided Tour
- From Dublin: Galway and Kerry 3-Day Budget Tour
- Visit the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher
- Enjoy a stop to explore the lunar landscapes of The Burren
- Explore the city of Galway and enjoy the vibrant side of it
- Pass by villages like Ennistymon ,Lahinch and Kinvara
- Drive along parts of the Wild Atlantic way
DescriptionEmbark on a guided day trip to discover the iconic Cliffs of Moher by bus. Visit Galway City and its stunning surrounding landscape and see famous landmarks. Pass by quint villages like Ennistimon and Kinvara .drive by castles and visit the Burren. Besides the stops at the Cliffs of Moher and other fantastic attractions, enjoy the stunning views along the Wild Atlantic Way, including views of the Aran Islands and Galway Bay. Depart Dublin at 6:45 AM and journey through the flat open plain of the Curragh. Pass the Irish National Stud thoroughbred horse breeding facility as your guide shares a wealth of history and information while driving to the Cliffs of Moher. To break up the drive, take a 15-minute rest stop at Barack Obama Plaza, which was built in the small village of Moneygall, where Obama's maternal ancestral origins are located. Here, stock up on food for the day. Then, arrive at the Cliffs of Moher for a view of the Atlantic Ocean and explore on your own for around 2 hours. Go to the visitor's center for the interactive Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience with a large multimedia screen, which displays a bird's-eye view from the cliffs and a video from the underwater caves. Next, discover the lunar landscapes of the Burren with a 15- to 20-minute visit. Hear about the many secrets of this atypical landscape, which is home to the warmest ground temperature in Ireland. Drive along the coastal route of the Wild Atlantic Way to Kinvara, passing Dunguaire Castle and the Twelve Bens mountain range along the way. Take in the awe-inspiring views of the Wild Atlantic Way, along with views of the Aran Island. See Galway across Galway Bay. Arrive in the city of Galway, and enjoy around 1.5 hours to explore on your own. Discover its old-world charm on cobblestone streets that evoke an authentic Ireland of times gone by. We offer a short walking tour to orientate yourself. Optional for those that want to partake. Return to Dublin and get dropped off at the meeting point around 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus Live onboard commentary Tour guide and separate driver Premium admission to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience Pass by Ennistimon, Kinvara, and Dunguaire Castle 2-hours at the Cliffs of Moher Extended time exploring Galway with a short walking tour to orientate yourself
- This is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops Bringing a packed lunch is recommended. This tour does not stop anywhere for lunch. You can buy packed sandwiches and snacks at rest stops The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather The tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old. If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat