My Guide Website?
From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher Small Group Tour104 Reviews
Explore the Cliffs of Moher, the Wild Atlantic Way, and Bunratty Castle on a day tour from Dublin. Travel in custom-built vans, marvel at the majestic view of the Cliffs, and explore Bunratty Castle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in County Clare:If youʻre booking your trip to County Clare last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the Cliffs of Moher from above or from the water
- Venture along the Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland’s most famous coastal drive
- View the Burren region which dates back 300 million years
- Explore the historic Bunratty Castle and stroll through Folk Park
- Sip on a delicious pint as you relax in Durty Nelly's Traditional Irish Pub
DescriptionDiscover Ireland's beauty on a day trip from Dublin. See the Cliffs of Moher from above or from the water, Cliffs of Moher (from above or below), see the 15th-century Bunratty Castle, and relax in the comfortable Durty Nelly's Traditional Irish Pub. Begin your tour with a pickup from your Dublin hotel and head straight to the Cliffs of Moher. Choose from an optional boat tour (not included) or enjoy the view from the visitor center's telescopes. Skip the line at the visitor center and spend some time learning about the cliffs. Next, head to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. As you explore, learn about this beautiful castle's rich history. Stroll through the Folk Park and enjoy some time in nature. Finish your day with a cheeky pint of local beer at Durty Nelly's Traditional Irish Pub just outside the park. On your drive back to Dublin, stop for refreshments before returning to your Dublin hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (selected locations) Transportation by comfortable vehicle Seats with extra legroom Air conditioning Entrance fees All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Pickup takes place from selected locations in Dublin
- Please contact the local partner if you want to know which location is closest to your accommodation • During peak- season (May 1st - September 30th) multiple cruise ships are expected at the major ports on a daily basis. This small group tour tends to sell- out well ahead of departure for most dates within this period. Accordingly, advance reservation is recommended to avoid disappointment