My Guide Website?
From Galway: Aran Islands & Cliffs of Moher Day Cruise602 Reviews
Enjoy the convenience of sailing from Galway City to the largest island, Inis Mór. Experience traditional Irish culture before viewing the iconic Cliffs of Moher from sea-level on this day trip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in County Clare:If youʻre booking your trip to County Clare last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cliffs of Moher and More: Full-Day Tour from Cork
- Cliffs of Moher Full-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher and Galway City Full-Day Trip
- Skip the bus and experience the only tour sailing straight from Galway City
- Experience an Irish culture that has survived modern life on Inis Mór
- Appreciate the scale and beauty of the rugged Cliffs of Moher
- Sail on the biggest passenger ferries in Ireland with bar service & refreshments
- View the spectacular Wild Atlantic Way Coastline on a cruise along Galway Bay
DescriptionTake a day trip to the Aran Islands and see the Cliffs of Moher by cruise on this tour awarded the 'Best Irish Experience' award by travel2ireland and the ITTN and 'Boat Tour of the Year in Ireland 2024'. Enjoy exploring Inis Mór with an audio guide. Sail through the sea and take in incredible views of the Cliffs of Moher on your return to Galway. Depart from the Galway city docks and admire the stunning views of the Connemara and Clare Coast before arriving on Inis Mór, the largest of the Aran Islands. Learn about the history, heritage, and culture of the Aran Islands via an audio guide. Spend 4.5 hours on the island to enjoy sandy beaches, stone forts, and the serenity of island life. Your return journey takes you along the Cliffs of Moher. Formed 300 million years ago, the cliffs rise to a magnificent height of over 200 meters which you can only truly appreciate from the water. Listen to your audio guide while onboard to learn why the Cliffs of Moher are so iconic. See Ireland’s largest sea bird colony, 'An Branán Mór Sea Stack,' and a sea cave used during a Harry Potter film. Watch out for puffins, dolphins, and seals that call these waters home.
IncludesRound-trip ferry transfer Audio guide
- An audio guide is available for download