My Guide Website?
From Galway: Cliffs of Moher and The Burren Full Day Tour245 Reviews
See the dramatic landscapes of the Cliffs of Moher and The Burren on a guided trip from Galway. Marvel at the rugged coastline and the windswept landscapes of the Wild Atlantic Way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in County Clare:If youʻre booking your trip to County Clare last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Galway: Cliffs of Moher and The Burren Full Day Tour
- From Dublin: Guided Day Trip to Cliffs of Moher and Galway
- From Galway: Cliffs of Moher Half-Day Express Trip
- From Galway: Full-Day Cliffs of Moher & Burren Guided Tour
- From Dublin: Galway and Kerry 3-Day Budget Tour
- Stand at the top of the awe-inspiring Cliffs of Moher
- Take a photo with Dunguaire Castle in Galway Bay
- Explore the underground caverns and frozen waterfalls at Aillwee Cave
- Travel along the scenic Wild Atlantic Way
- Grab lunch in the traditional Irish village of Doolin
DescriptionGet back to nature on a day trip by bus from Galway to the Burren and Cliffs of Moher. Listen to your driver-guide share the history of Galway and the surrounding areas, as you journey through the infamous lunar-like landscapes of the Burren and its iconic limestone terrain. Depart from Galway and set out to visit Dunguaire Castle and see the former residence of the King of Connacht. Grab a photo with an Irish castle and take a tour through the underground cave at Aillwee Cave or relax and grab a coffee at the café. Continue over Corkscrew Hill to arrive at the Cliffs of Moher, where you will have 1.5 hours to explore at your leisure. Experience a moment of magic as you stand atop the Cliffs of Moher facing the full force of the Wild Atlantic Way. After visiting the cliffs, make your way to Doolin for a lunch stop before heading north up the Wild Atlantic Way coastal route back to Galway, offering a number of photo opportunities along the way. **Please Note** that Aillwee Cave will be closed Monday-Friday (inclusive) from the 8th of January to the 28th of January 2024. After this date Aillwee Cave will be closed on Thursdays and Fridays from the 29th of January to the 11th of February 2024
IncludesEntrance to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Driver/guide
- Infants under 5 years of age will require a child seat (these are not supplied by the company)
- A minimum number of passengers is required for all tours. In the unlikely event of minimum numbers not being met, customers will be given the option to receive a full refund or take an alternative tour
- This tour may be canceled due to extreme weather; in the unlikely event of this happening, you will be offered an alternative tour or an alternative date.
- ** Please Note** that Aillwee Cave will be closed Monday-Friday (inclusive) from the 8th of January to the 28th of January 2024. After this date Aillwee Cave will be closed on Thursdays and Fridays from the 29th of January to the 11th of February 2024