My Guide Website?
Galway: Cliffs Cruise, Aran Islands & Connemara Day Tour43 Reviews
Take a sampler tour of the best that the west of Ireland has to offer. Visit the Cliffs of Moher Cruise, Aran Islands, Connemara, and the Burren - all in a single day-trip departing from Galway city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in County Clare:If youʻre booking your trip to County Clare last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take the Cliffs of Moher Cruise
- Explore the Aran Islands
- Get a taste of South Connemara
- Enjoy a looped route where you won't see the same thing twice
- Experience the exclusivity of a small group with a maximum of 20 participants
DescriptionTaste the best of the west of Ireland in just a few hours on this groundbreaking small group full day tour. Start the tour by leaving Galway City behind and sampling south Connemara. Then, explore the smallest of the three Aran Islands, Inis Oirr, with your guide. Do a walking tour of the island, hire a bike (price not included) or take a pony and trap ride (not included in price) along the quiet roads of Inis Oirr. After this, take a cruise under the Cliffs of Moher. Coming back onto the mainland, take arguably the finest coastal drive in Ireland as you make your way back to Galway through the infamous Burren region. Enjoy a looped route to ensure that you experience a completely different region of the west of Ireland in every hour that passes. Be assured that you won't see the same thing twice.
IncludesHosted private transfer from Galway City to Rossaveal Harbour Ferry crossing from Rossaveal to Inis Oirr Hosted transfers between all modes of transport with the same host all the way around Walking orientation tour of the island Cliffs of Moher Cruise from Inis Oirr to Doolin Pier Hosted private transfer from Doolin to Galway City, taking in the coastal route
- Please be aware that the ferry crossing and Cliffs Cruise are both weather dependant and as such, the tour route is subject to change. On rare occasions, the advertised route and/or timings at stops may have to be altered without notice A minimum number of passengers is required for all tours. In the unlikely event of minimum numbers not being met, customers will be given the option to receive a full refund or take an alternative tour