My Guide Website?
Inis Mor Island and Cliffs of Moher by Ferry from Doolin34 Reviews
Enjoy the best of both Irish land and sea when visiting Inis Mor, the largest and most traveled to of the Aran Islands. On your return, take the ferry to the Cliffs of Moher.
- Discover the charms of the traditional island of Inis Mor
- Walk, cycle, or take a mini bus tour to see the island highlights
- Experience the great heights of the Cliffs of Moher
- Enjoy tea, a pint, or lunch in a variety of pubs or small cafes
DescriptionHave the opportunity to enjoy the Island of Inis Mór and even stay the night if you wish. Inis Mór (Inishmore) is the largest and most traveled to of the Aran Islands. Its name means Big Island and has a population of around 900. The ferry journey takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes each way. You may choose any day to return and after your return to Doolin Pier, you will then stay on board for the Cliffs of Moher cruise. Or, if you would like to use your Cliffs of Moher ferry pass another day, that is fine too. You will receive a separate ticket for the Cliffs of Moher Cruise to be used on another day. The ferry will circle back passing An Branán Mór, the great sea stack, which is home to Ireland’s largest mainland nesting bird colony. The great sea stack plays host to thousands of seabirds making it their summer home. The ferry will get you up close to view birds such as puffins, guillemots, and razorbills. Along the journey back to Doolin Pier, you will pass the sea cave from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and the famous surfing spot Aill na Searrach, where the Aileen wave is caught. This 1-hour journey along the cliffs provides many fantastic photograph opportunities and is never the same experience twice.
IncludesReturn trip by ferry between Doolin and Inis Mor Island Cliffs of Moher cruise
- The Doolin ferry service only operates between March and October
- This tour is suitable for all ages
- The top decks are wheelchair accessible
- Please advise us if you require any special assistance