My Guide Website?
Rail Tour: The Cliffs of Moher & Bunratty Castle Tour57 Reviews
Enjoy a day trip to Ireland's rugged and unique mid-western coast, through Limerick and along the mighty River Shannon. Then, it's on to the imposing Bunratty Castle, followed by the stunning Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Galway Bay.
- Take in stunning views from the Cliffs of Moher
- Marvel at the unique landscape of the Burren
- Visit Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
DescriptionCheck in at Dublin Heuston Station at 6:40 AM to take the InterCity train service to Limerick. Upon arrival, join your coach bus and have a short tour of the treaty city, the setting for 'Angela's Ashes'. From there, head north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village (admission included), then to a Doolin Pub for our traditional Irish lunch stop. Then, it's on to the majestic Cliffs of Moher on the country's wild Atlantic coast, one of Ireland's most famous and beautiful attractions. After that, enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to reach Galway, the city of the tribes. After taking some time to take in this beautiful city, board our Dublin-bound train, arriving at Heuston Station at 9:00 PM.
IncludesAll admission fees
- Tour runs Monday to Saturday. Breakfast and light meals are available for purchase on InterCity trains.
- Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate mobility scooters
- Wheelchair users must have some mobility to climb the steps of the coach. Coaches used are not wheelchair friendly unfortunately
- Wheelchairs must be able to fold in order to store them in the luggage compartment of the coach
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€129.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today