From Doolin: Inis Meáin Island & Cliffs of Moher Ferry1 Reviews
Explore Inis Meáin, one of the 3 Aran islands with a roundtrip ferry ticket. Upon your return in Doolin go on a boat tour of the Cliffs Moher.
- Experience the charms and traditions of the island of Inis Meain
- See the wildflowers, beaches, and rocky hillsides of Inis Meáin
- Enjoy the convenience of an open-ended return ticket
- Experience the great heights of the Cliffs of Moher
- See the Great Sea Stack, the largest nesting bird colony in Ireland
DescriptionExplore Inis Meáin, the middle island of the 3 Aran Islands. Board a clean and modern ferry at the Doolin Pier. Enjoy an open-ended trip to scenic Inis Meáin and return to Doolin when you choose. In addition to a roundtrip ticket to Inis Meáin, this combination tour also includes a ticket for the Cliffs of Moher Cruise. Take a stroll through the island’s maze of winding roads. Witness the variety of landscapes within Inis Meáin: the rocky hillsides, the beaches, and the gorgeous wildflowers blooming throughout. Choose the length of your stay at Inis Meáin. Use your return trip ticket on the same day, or overnight on the island and come back later. After returning to Doolin, you can stay onboard and take the Cliffs of Moher Cruise. If you don’t want to take the cruise right away, you can receive a voucher and take the cruise at another time. On your Cliffs of Moher cruise, sail below the mighty cliffs and enjoy exquisite views. Pass by An Branán Mór, also known as the Great Sea Stack. An Branán Mór is Ireland’s largest mainland nesting bird colony. See the thousands of seabirds that make the great sea stack their summer home. Enjoy close up views of puffins, guillemots, and razorbills. Pass by the sea cave used as a filming location for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. See the famous surfing spot Aill na Searrach where the Aileen wave is caught.
IncludesFerry trip to Inis Meain Island from Doolin with an open-ended return Cliffs of Moher cruise ticket Bicycle or minibus tours on Inis Meáin Food and refreshments on the Aran Islands Parking fees at Doolin Harbor
- Please note, ferry services operate from March to October only.
- This tour is suitable for all ages.
- The top decks are accessible for wheelchairs. Please contact the local partner in advance should you require any special assistance.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now