My Guide Website?
From Doolin: Inis Oirr (Inisheer) Ferry and Aran Islands24 Reviews
Ride a ferry to Inis Oírr, spend 5 hours exploring the island and then return back to Doolin with this roundtrip ferry ticket.
- Experience the charms of the traditions of Inis Oírr
- Spend a full day exploring the many historical sights of Inis Oirr
- See experience the natural beauty of Inis Oírr
- Take in breathtaking views of the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren
- Enjoy tea, a pint or lunch at one of the pubs or small cafes on the island
DescriptionVisit Inis Oírr, one of the 3 Aran Islands. Board a clean and modern ferry and depart from the Doolin Pier. Enjoy a scenic ferry ride to the island including striking and dramatic views. Take in breathtaking views of the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher. Discover medieval ruins. Watch the seal colonies sunbathing on the beach. See a shipwreck that was featured in the beloved Irish TV comedy Father Ted. Although it’s the smallest of the Aran Islands you’ll find plenty to do and see in Inis Oírr. Enjoy a walk through the lush landscape and take in the natural life of the island. The flora of this island contains rare alpine species which are under conservation. Look out from the Clare coastline and admire the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher from a unique perspective. Explore the island’s rocky landscapes and fields surrounded by stone walls. If you'd like a snack or a drink during your time on the island, you can stop at one of Inis Oírr's many delightful bars and cafes. After 5 hours on the island, board the ferry make the trip back to Doolin.
IncludesRoundtrip Ferry ticket to Inis Oírr from Doolin
- Ferry services operate from March to October only.
- This tour is suitable for all ages.
- The top decks are accessible for wheelchairs. Please contact the tour supplier in advance should you require any special assistance.
- All visitors are advised to be respectful of the natural environment when visiting.