My Guide Website?
- Drive across Ireland to the nation's number 1 visitor attraction
- Enjoy a scenic tour of Galway Bay and the lunar landscape of the Burren by bus
- Listen to an award-winning commentary by young, fun and friendly 100% Irish guides
- Get dramatic Atlantic Ocean views from the Cliffs of Moher
- Stop en route at the fishing village of Kinvara and the tower house castle of Bunratty
DescriptionDiscover the Cliffs of Moher, the number 1 attraction in Ireland on a full-day sightseeing tour. Depart Dublin in the morning by luxury bus, and drive across Ireland to the Atlantic coast, arriving at this natural wonder in the early afternoon. Stop en route at Liscannor or Doolin to experience Ireland's traditional village life. Pull over for a hearty Irish lunch and pint of Guinness on the lovely western shore, at your own expense. Drive along the dramatic limestone coast and lunar landscape of the Burren to see the only place on earth where the Arctic, Alpine and Mediterranean flora grow together. Look out for 28 different types of orchids in season. Arrive at the cliffs to enjoy a short hike among the staggering rock formations. Soak up the stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and Aran Islands before entering the interpretive Atlantic Edge Exhibition and award-winning Visitor Center. Visit the set of the movies “Princess Bride” and “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.” Capture photos of the scenic spots along the way, including the traditional fishing village of Kinvara and the 15th-century Bunratty Castle.
IncludesPrivate bus transportation Local guide Transfers to and from the Cliffs of Moher Entrance fee for the Cliffs of Moher
- This tour will return to Dublin at approximately 8:00 PM
- While buses do not have toilets on board, rest stops will be made along the way
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€75.00Buy Tickets!