Best Golf in Lahinch
Local Recommendations from our My Guide County Clare team
If Golfing in Ireland is like a religion then Golfing in County Clare brings everyone to the high alter. If you prefer links or parkland courses you have a choice that is second to none and all located within a short drive of each other.
You can challenge your temperment and abilities against the strong winds from the Atlantic in Doonbeg or Lahinch or take a more sheltered approach in Ennis or Dromoland. All the courses in County Clare are kept in pristine condition and are generally playable all year round. Most clubs have an excellent club house and offer a variety of meals and refreshments after your round. There are 10 18 hole golf courses in County Clare.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in County Clare:If youʻre booking your trip to County Clare last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Galway: Cliffs of Moher and The Burren Full Day Tour
- From Dublin: Guided Day Trip to Cliffs of Moher and Galway
- From Galway: Cliffs of Moher Half-Day Express Trip
- From Galway: Full-Day Cliffs of Moher & Burren Guided Tour
- From Dublin: Galway and Kerry 3-Day Budget Tour