Best Boat Trips in County Clare
Local Recommendations from our My Guide County Clare team
Being mostly surrounded by water there are plenty of boat hire companies spread right acrosss the county. It is possioble to hire crewed vessels or simply hire a small boat that you will mange your self.
You can hire something as small and simple as a kyake to travel on the rivers or larger baots to take you out to see. They are many boat companies that offer tours or trips around their locality and these are well worth the time and an easy way to see what is happening on and in the water around County Clare. You can hire a boat in Lough Deg and travel as far North as Lough Erin or cross the country to Dublin via the Garnd Canal. Take fishing trips on the Lough or at sea.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in County Clare:If youʻre booking your trip to County Clare last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cliffs of Moher and More: Full-Day Tour from Cork
- Cliffs of Moher Full-Day Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher and Blarney 2-Day Tour from Dublin
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway City Day Tour
- From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher and Galway City Full-Day Trip